Saturday, 16 July 2022 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Access for Wheelchair Users
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible toilet
- Autism Friendly
- Changing Place Facility
- Clear communication
- Family Friendly
- Hidden Disabilities Awareness
- Hoist Access To Facilities
- Visual Impairment Awareness
Save the date for our Summer Fete that promises to be lots of fun – our first since lockdowns.
Have a fun day out and help us raise funds to support our work supporting families with children and young adults with special needs.
Details of the day will be updated as we have more information.
In the past we’ve there has been:
• Craft stalls where you can make and take, or buy
• Face painting
• Disney princesses (can’t make it this year)
• Fire Engine
• Gloucester constabulary mounted section
To arrange donation of tombola prizes or book a stall, please contact the team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone